How to get a 9% $SHOP Back with SHIBOSHI NFT and $SHIB Token on
5 min readJan 18, 2023


Starting on January 18th, SHIBOSHI NFT holders will receive a 4% $SHOP back on all orders while checking out on, on top of that if you pay with $SHIB token you will receive an additional 5% SHOP Back on your purchase (for 14 days), total of 9% $SHOP BACK. is the bridge between crypto and E-commerce as the first international crypto E-commerce onboarding and fulfilment service. It is the only platform in e-commerce that allows you to purchase from major E-commerce hubs such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and Home Depot on a global scale with the option to choose from hundreds of different tokens.

How to Shop on Tutorial:

Step 1: Go to the official website

In the upper right-hand corner, click the Login button. If you’re a new member, click the Sign Up button. Those who are members already, kindly proceed to Step 3.

Step 2: Login/Sign Up

Once you click Register, a list of pricing plans will appear. Select the plan that fits your needs making sure to read the benefits of each plan. In this demonstration, we will use the Asteroid Plan (Which gives you a 3% SHOP Back). Click the Sign-Up button and fill in your e-mail and password. A 2FA process is required to complete the registration, the 2FA code will be sent to your email, if you haven’t received the email please check your spam folder.

Step 3: Set up your Account Details, Billing, and Shipping Address

Now you can set up your billing, and shipping address.

Then you can go to the dashboard and view your membership information, you can also connect to your wallet at this stage or upgrade your membership plan:

Step 4: Start Shopping!

You’re all set now with your details. Now, you can start shopping!

On the homepage, you will see a search bar where you can search for any products available on Amazon, eBay, Walmart and Home Depot by name or ASIN number. The platform will give you options from all of’s available stores, allowing quick and easy price comparison.

Step 5: Add to Cart.

To add items to your cart, click the small cart icon under the desired product.

To add items to your cart, click the small cart icon under the desired product.

Step 6: Checkout Order

In the top right corner of the page, click the Cart button to view your cart and place your order. Upon clicking the Cart button, you can Proceed to Checkout; making sure to check your shipping address and cart contents before continuing.

Connect the wallet containing your SHIBOSHI NFT to receive the 4% NFT $SHOP Back, Once you receive confirmation of your NFT $SHOP Back, click “proceed to checkout”, review your Billing Address and select a Form of Payment.

In order to pay with $SHOP or $SHIB or any of integrated
tokens you can select to pay with Shopping Pay, accept the Terms & Conditions and click the Proceed to Shopping Pay button.

Almost finished!

Last Step:

Shopping Pay will open and prompt you to select a token to pay with.

Select which token you prefer and complete the payment by sending the token value displayed to the wallet shown on the next screen or click the “Pay with Metamask” button.

If you pay with $SHIB you will get an additional 5% $SHOP Back!

Always remember to double-check your account details, billing, shipping address and of course, whether your wallet is on the correct network when making the payment.

Well done! You’ve made your first purchase on using nothing but crypto as a form of payment with additional 9% $SHOP Back by holding SHIBOSHI NFT and by paying with $SHIB token.

More information on the platform and its upcoming news:

Website | Twitter | Telegram | Discord | Facebook | Reddit | Instagram | LinkedIn | Youtube | TikTok

More about the SHIBOSHI NFT:

Website | Opensea | Twitter | Discord | Medium | Telegram | Barracuda